Sunday, July 14, 2013

Still

It wasn't very still outside today - one moment hail, next moment a burst of sun, next moment rain, next moment sun again.  However, life inside was very still.  I decided I would give still life photography a shot.  Never tried it before but I have been addicted to Pinterest lately and have been looking at still lifes in particular.  This is my first attempt so I think I will keep practising until I get things how I want it.  I want them to look how a still life painting would look. I also want them to look more rustic so I'll be on the look out for some rustic bits of wood and backgrounds for my photos. 
 

IMG_3581.5 IMG_3584.3 IMG_3546.3 IMG_3519.4 IMG_3539.3 IMG_3625.3 IMG_3558.3

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos Missy! Exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work Melissa. Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete